TXT180 is excited to announce our scholarships for 2019 high school graduates! We understand that many need help paying for college expenses and want to help provide some financial relief to 2 students. We have 2 scholarships available:
- Utah Resident Scholarship $1,000
- USA National Scholarship $1,000
You can apply for the scholarship now if you’re graduating in 2019.
*Before you apply for the scholarship please view the scholarship requirements below and read these scholarship terms and conditions to verify your eligibility.
TXT180.com Scholarship Program Requirements:
Application deadline is March 1, 2019, and the scholarships awardees will be announced on April 1, 2019. Funds will be dispersed for the fall semester 2019.
1) Write a 500 – 800 word essay on: Why you want to go to college and what you are most excited for in the college experience.
2) Fill out the application, attach your essay, and high school transcript. Find the application online – click here.
Utah Local Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the state of Utah
– Must be attending a college or university in Utah as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a High School Graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S Citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earn at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earn at least the score of 25 on the ACT
USA National Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the U.S.
– Must be attending the college or university in the U.S. as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a high school graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S. Citizen or Non-Citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earned at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earned at least the score of 25 on the ACT
Our team is eager to help 2 students on their collegiate journey. Good luck
Questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org